MasterBrace ADH 1418 - A high strength polyester resin bonding and repair compound
MasterBrace ADH 1418 is a two-component polyester resin compound consisting of a liquid resin and a powdered, hardener filler system in one container. It is a repair, bonding and grouting material.
Where is MasterBrace ADH 1418 applied?
- Repair of pre-cast concrete units
- Repair of worn or damaged concrete
- Bedding and sealing concrete units,
- Fixing tiles, slabs, pre-cast facings, etc.
- Grouting in dowel pins, rag bolts, holding
down bolts and starter bars
What are the advantages of MasterBrace ADH 1418?
- Easy to use – economical and fast
- Simple to batch and mix
- Versatile – has many applications
- Mix consistency can be varied according
- Excellent adhesion to most building
materials (ceramics, wood, metal, stone,
concrete, quarry tiles, asphalt, mortar,
- Excellent chemical resistance
- High early and ultimate strengths
- Due to the nature of the resin system, the
mechanical and chemical resistance of
MasterBrace ADH 1418 is constant
irrespective of the volume of filler added,
provided adequate compaction can be
- MasterBrace ADH 1418 has low
shrinkage properties and does not shrink
at the bonded surface; no shrinkage
occurs once hardening has taken place
- Will cure underwater and at temperatures
- Extra sand can be added for bulk filling