MasterCast 141M - A multi-purpose admixture for cementitious systems. Waterproofs and improves mortars. Bonding agent.
Formerly Rheomix 141M
MasterCast 141 M is (SBR) styrene-butadiene copolymer latex specifically designed for use with cement compositions. It is used in mortar and concretes as an admixture to increase resistance to water penetration, improve abrasion resistance and durability. It is used with cement as a reliable water-resistant bonding agent.
Where is MasterCast 141M applied?
- Concrete repair.
- Floor screeds and toppings.
- External rendering.
- Waterproofing and tanking.
- Fixing slip bricks and tiles.
- Corrosion protection of steel.
What are the advantages of MasterCast 141M?
- Earlier hardening.
- Improved flexibility.
- Greatly reduced shrinkage.
- Prevents bleeding.
- Lower water-cement ratio.
- Increased durability and toughness.
- High resistance to water penetration.
- Good abrasion resistance.
- Good frost resistance and resistance to salt
- Good resistance to many chemicals and to
- Excellent adhesion to steel and concrete.
Adheres well to brick, glass, asphalt, wood,
expanded polystyrene and most building
- Prolonged corrosion protection.
- Proven performance.
- Similar thermal expansion and modulus
properties to concrete (unlike resin mortars and
- Non-toxic. Can be used with potable water.
- More economical than epoxy or polyester resin