MasterInject 1335 - A watertight injection foam for filling voids, joints and cracks to stop water leakage
Formerly Concresive 1335
MasterInject 1335 is solvent free, two component polyurethane, foam certified for contact with potable water (Drinking Water)
Where is MasterInject 1335 applied?
MasterInject 1335 is recommended for:
- Pre injection of cracks and joints in concrete
- Sealing of flowing / leaking water through voids
cracks and joints in concrete structures
- Filling of water bearing voids
What are the advantages of MasterInject 1335?
MasterInject 1335 is a solvent free, injection and filling material based on Polyurethane resins. The product reacts particularly well under wet conditions.
- Reacts in moist surroundings
- Good bonding to wet surfaces
- Seals off running water