MasterPozzolith 107 - A low dosage, retarding and plasticising admixture for concrete
Formerly Pozzolith 107
MasterPozzolith 107 is a liquid admixture, which acts on cement particles in the mix, combining the effects of a powerful plasticiser and deflocculating agent with controlled retardation.
Where is MasterPozzolith 107 applied?
- Hot weather concreting, where controlled delay
to initial set is of prime importance
- Ready-mix concrete, where workability
retention coupled with retardation of initial set
- To improve cohesion, workability and
compaction in concretes using poorly
graded/shaped fine aggregates
- Large slabs or bridge decks, etc., where
extension of vibration limits is beneficial to
avoid cold joints
What are the advantages of MasterPozzolith 107?
- Considerably extends vibration limit of
concrete mixes, thus reducing incidence of
honeycombing and cold joints
- Reduces placing problems in hot weather
concreting, by improving workability and
- Improves trowelability and surface finish
- Improves pumpability of concrete
- Considerably reduces permeability
- Enables economies in mix designs to be