MasterProtect 2020 - A high strength, non-flow epoxy bedding and repair mortar
Formerly Concresive 2100
MasterProtect 2020 is a non-slumping epoxy bedding compound and adhesive. It is a threepack, fine aggregate filled, fast curing material ideal for a variety of bedding, gap filling and concrete repair applications.
MasterProtect 2020 is a stiff, but easily workable, compound that can be applied by either trowel, spatula or knife. It cures to give high mechanical properties typical of epoxy compounds. It is resistant to oils, greases, petroleum, salts, many acids and alkalis and most commonly met corrosive media. It does not shrink on curing, and is designed to be used when cured from below freezing point to 60°C. Its impact resistance and mechanical strength are greater than those of concrete.
Where is MasterProtect 2020 applied?
- Bedding bridge beams or steel bridge
- Repairing surface defects or to
honeycombing concrete in horizontal,
vertical or overhead situations
- Fixing slip bricks to concrete
- Securing bolts into walls
- Dowel bars anchoring
- As a gap filling adhesive
- Filling bolt pockets
- Bedding tiles
- Repairing concrete posts in-situ
- Fixing of surface ports for crack injection
What are the advantages of MasterProtect 2020?
- High strength
- Strong adhesion
- Impact resistant
- Chemical resistant
- Epoxy based
- Trowels to a smooth finish
- Easy to use
- Supplied in pre-weighed units
- No bonding agent or primer required