MasterRheobuild 2000M - A high range, melamine-based superplasticiser
Formerly Rheobuild 2000M
MasterRheobuild 2000M is a chloride-free, admixture based on melamine formaldehyde, formulated for the production of rheoplastic concrete. Available as a liquid, or in powder form, it must be dissolved in water prior to use.
Where is MasterRheobuild 2000M applied?
- For the production of rheoplastic concrete
- To produce high early strength concrete
- Pre-cast concrete
- Concrete with white cement
What are the advantages of MasterRheobuild 2000M?
- Translucent colour enables use with white
- Produces highly impermeable, dense concrete
with enhanced durability
- Enables higher strength and high workability
concrete to be produced with normal cement
- Enables pre-cast units to be demoulded in 12 to
- Can be used to produce self-compacting
flowing concrete, which requires little or no