MasterSeal 915 - A high strength, free-flowing epoxy grout
The product is three component and easily mixed on site to a pourable consistency. MasterSeal 915 is suitable for an application thickness range of 10- 80mm where high flow characteristics are required.
Where greater thicknesses are required, pour in two sections leaving 6 hours between each pour or consider the use of MasterFlow 640.
Where is MasterSeal 915 applied?
- Anchors and fixing bolts
- Crane and transporters rails
- New and old machine base plates
- Structural filling of holes and cavities in
- Industrial equipment and machinery subject to
static or dynamic forces
- Equipment where chemical and acid spillage
- Pile cap waterproofing (at >20mm thickness)
- Steel columns for warehouses
What are the advantages of MasterSeal 915?
- No priming required
- High tensile, flexural and compressive strength
- Excellent adhesion to steel and concrete
- Rapid installation and strength gain to ensure
early commissioning of equipment
- Excellent fatigue resistance
- Compatibility with equipment subject to
extensive thermal movement
- High resistance to dynamic loads and chemical
- Non-shrink and tolerant to damp surfaces