MasterSeal 920 - A cellular, preformed, low-density joint filler
Formerly Masterseal Support Strip
Closed cell polyethylene foam with a tough, nonporous skin. Specially designed for use as a back-support strip for cold applied sealants.
Where is MasterSeal 920 applied?
- Between pre-fabricated concrete panels,
window frames and walls
- In tiled floors, concrete roads, runways,
bridge expansion joints, sea walls,
dams, sewage treatment plants
- It can be used in gasketing and glazing
where it is used as a backing to glazing
What are the advantages of MasterSeal 920?
- Easy to use
- High quality
- Outstanding recovery after compression
- Readily compressible, excellent recovery
- Sealants (Polysulphide, acrylic, silicone,
polyurethane) will not adhere to it
- Ensure controlled usage of sealant, as well
as producing the desired cross section in the
sealant which leads to the optimum/minimum
strain shape for elastomeric sealants
- Remains flexible and resilient even when
compressed and over a wide range of