MasterTop 100 - A pre-mixed dry shake surface floor hardener
Formerly Mastertop 100M
MasterTop 100 is a ready-to-use blend of a synthetic mineral aggregate and cement, which is applied as a dry shake to the surface of fresh concrete or screeds.
MasterTop 100 will provide continuous protection to concrete floors against wear, impact and abrasion. It will also improve resistance to various industrial chemicals, oils, greases, detergents and hydraulic fluids found in the aviation industry.
Where is MasterTop 100 applied?
- Power stations
- Car parks
- Loading bays
- Aircraft hangars
- Traffic decking
- Car washes
- Helicopter pads
What are the advantages of MasterTop 100?
- Pre-mixed, offering factory controlled
- Applied monolithically to fresh concrete
- Quick application and finishing results
in considerable timesaving
- Ease of application
- Joints can be provided with better
protection by addition of extra material
at edges of bays.
- Wear, abrasion and impact resistance
are superior to normal concrete Non-oxidising
- Slip-resistant finish can be obtained
- High impermeability compared to concrete
under the same conditions MasterTop 100 forms an integral part of the
floor surface and will not delaminate or peel
- For internal and external use
- Easy to clean
- Economic installation
- Maintenance-free, long life performance