Ucrete MF - A heavy duty polyurethane floor finish
Ucrete MF is recommended for conditions requiring the maximum chemical resistance and where a smooth, even and easy to clean surface is required.
What makes Ucrete MF an unique solution?
Ucrete MF meets the needs of customers who need an easy to clean but chemically resistant floor that has a long life.
What are the advantages of Ucrete MF?
- Expert application- Installed only by trained and approved specialist contractors.
- Fast application /rapid access- Can be applied to 4-day-old concrete/2-day-old polymer screeds.
- Short curing time- 8 hour access to foot traffic; 24 hours for vehicles.
- Hygienic/Safe- Non-tainting, non-dusting, monolithic (minimum joints); easy to maintain; microbiologically inert.
- Durable/long life- Wide chemical resistance; wear and impact resistant; resists cleaning temperature up to 80°C at 6 mm thickness and at 3mm to 60 °C; 25 years of international use.
- Pre-packed - Pre-weighed/pre-packed for immediate use; batch-to-batch colour matched for consistency.
- Colors - Yellow, Cream, Orange, Red, Green and Grey