Ucrete MF AS - An antistatic heavy duty polyurethane floor finish
Ucrete MF AS is a single layer, seamless, solvent free, polyurethane flooring system with a smooth matt surface finish. It has high impact resistance and withstands a wide spectrum of chemicals and abrasive wear.
Ucrete MF AS meets the antistatic flooring specifications DIN 51953, BS 2050 (explosive handling areas) and obtain ESD approval according to IEC 61340.
Where is Ucrete MFAS applied?
Ucrete MF AS is recommended for conditions requiring maximum chemical resistance in an antistatic environment.
Specific applications include:
- Electronics and component assembly
- Clean rooms
- Pharmaceutical production
- Explosive and ammunition storage & handling
- Textile and fibre production
- Chemical plants
What are the advantages of Ucrete MF AS?
- Expert Application- Installed only by trained and approved specialist contractors
- Fast application- Can be applied to 5-day-old concrete/2 day old polymer screed
- Short curing time - 8 hour access to foot traffic; 20 hours for vehicles
- Hygienic/safe- Slip resistant; non-tainting; nondusting; monolithic (minimum joints); easy to maintain; microbiologically inert
- Durable / long life- Wide chemical resistance;wear and impact resistant; resists temperature from –20°C to 60°C at 6 mm thickness; 5 years of international use
- Prepacked- Preweighed/ prepacked for immediate use; batch-to-batch colour matched for consistency